Yarrow Magdalena is an artist, writer, body worker and plant lover who helps soft folks reclaim embodiment, intuition, a connection to nature and everyday magic. Her practices around folk herbalism, tarot, journaling, movement and creative expression are meant to support a trauma sensitive and accessible path towards body liberation, self-acceptance and community. In addition to offering custom rituals she also runs Daydreaming Wolves – a podcast for dreamers who are into authentic conversations about healing, business journeys, everyday struggles and everyday magic.
Yarrow also runs a web design + tech studio called Yarrow Digital which supports small businesses in building heartfelt, sustainable online platforms made to hold big dreams and beautiful communities. She specialises in custom made WordPress sites as well as easy to understand tech support and runs a low cost DIY business training.
Some weird and wonderful things I love talking about
- Folk herbalism, tarot practices and self-care as acts of resistance and community-care
- My egg donation, what its like for there to be a mini-me and how I feel about alternative families
- Inclusion and representation in healing spaces
- Building small businesses that reflect our values
- Embodiment practices that support healing from PTSD
- Building community online