Yarrow Magdalena is a ritual maker and embodiment mentor who helps soft folks reclaim body liberation, intuition, a connection to nature and everyday magic. Their practices around folk herbalism, journaling, tarot, movement and creative expression are trauma sensitive, queer and body positive and as inclusive and accessible as possible. In addition to offering custom rituals they also run Daydreaming Wolves – a podcast for dreamers who are into authentic conversations about healing, business journeys, everyday struggles and everyday magic.
Yarrow also runs a web design + tech studio called Yarrow Digital which supports small businesses in building heartfelt, sustainable online platforms made to hold big dreams and beautiful communities. They specialise in custom made WordPress sites as well as easy to understand tech support and run a low cost DIY business training.
Some weird and wonderful things I love talking about
- Folk herbalism, tarot practices and self-care as acts of resistance and community-care
- My egg donation, what its like for there to be a mini-me and how I feel about alternative families
- What it means to be magical and queer
- Why I use they/them as my pronouns and how I wish coaching/small business/healing communities would be more gender inclusive
- Why I believe (almost) everyone can create a beautiful, functional website
- How starting a small business can be aligned with our politics
- How we can step away from fear-based scarcity marketing and build community instead