Yarrow Magdalena is a queer writer, pleasure activist, body worker, celebrant and plant lover who supports soft folks in reclaiming embodiment and a connection to nature through everyday magic and ritual.
Her practices around folk herbalism, tarot, journaling, movement and creative expression are meant to support a trauma informed and accessible path towards body liberation, self-acceptance and community.
In addition to running her The Magic of Embodiment membership and offering custom readings and rituals she also hosts Daydreaming Wolves – a podcast for dreamers who are into authentic conversations about healing, everyday struggles and everyday magic.
Yarrow also runs a web design + tech studio called Yarrow Digital which supports small businesses in building heartfelt, sustainable online platforms made to hold big dreams and beautiful communities. She specialises in custom made WordPress sites as well as easy to understand tech support, offers no-nonsense business mentoring and runs a low cost DIY Small Business School.
Some weird and wonderful things I love talking about
- Folk herbalism, tarot practices and self-care as acts of resistance and community-care
- How and why I got married to myself
- My egg donation, what its like for there to be a mini-me and how I feel about alternative families
- Inclusion and representation in healing spaces
- Building small businesses that reflect our values
- Embodiment practices that support healing from PTSD
- Building community online