I’ve been missing a spread that would facilitate a really deep dig into what my needs in various relationships are, so I made one and I thought you might like it too. What sparked it was the slight overwhelm in the face of the infinite relationship possibilities we have in queer communities, but I really think these questions are useful in any kind of constellation.
I made it a rainbow shape, because you know… relationships can be hard and that is just cute.
I wont faff around long, here it is:
- What do I appreciate about this relationship the most and what do I want more of?
- What is really going on for me when I feel jealous or under-appreciated?
- What do I need to feel secure and loved in this relationship?
- How can I support a better flow of fair giving and receiving?
- What boundaries do I need here to be able to safely be generous?
The oracle deck is by Mary Evans