As promised here are the resources from the Create 2016 workshop. Its been such a pleasure and I really hope they served you well!
An overview of what we talked about:
- Taking stock of 2015
- Redefining success and goals, creating authentic visions
- So what is blocking us?
- Asking for what we need
- Self-care, clarity and intuition
- What is your magnetic north?
- Using reverse engineering
Writing prompts I suggested:
What was beautiful in 2015?
Where did you start in January and where are you now?
What do you want more of?
What do you want to let go of?
What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
Whose expectations do you want to distance yourself from?
What help do you need to reach your goals for 2016 and who can help you with this?
What does a life of service meant to you? How can you be of service to yourself?
We also talked about Reverse engineering big dreams which you might want to explore further.
Books that might help
- Choosing Simplicity by Vicki Robin
- How to love yourself by Meggan Watterson
- The wisdom of a broken heart by Susan Piver
- The Desire Map by Danielle Laporte
- A survivor`s guide to healing from trauma by Jasmin Lee Cori
- Tiny beautiful things by Cheryl Strayed
Older, related blog posts
Some resources on ancestral healing work that I´ve mentioned
I am currently doing an online course with Allison Carr and Melanie St. Ours which I am sure will run again in the near future, so it might be worth getting on their newsletter. In addition I can recommend the Queer Witch Collective on Facebook, if you are queer, as there are lots of people from different cultural background doing and sharing ancestral healing work.