Happy full moon, dreambabes!
I have some exciting news to share and also wanted to record a solo episode on free resources for when you are struggling, craving some shifts or just feel a bit stuck. There have been some really cool conversations about keeping magic + healing accessible (because really, if its not accessible to poor people, its not radical but also how do we as facilitators pay bills? So many questions!) lately and I wanted to share some stuff that has really helped me, especially at times when I was super limited on both time and money. Tune in to hear me talk about:
- How after months of soul searching I finally got lots clearer on my focus for Daydreaming Wolves and why I stayed up till 1am to redesign the whole site
- How I would love to invite you to think about how much structure and commitment you need around magic and self-care
- What free resources I am super excited about at the moment
- How I made space for nourishing input by decluttering newsletters and social media spaces
- How I find it 100% okay to check people`s free stuff out even if you are not in a position to buy anything
- Why just dancing to one song is making a huge difference for me right now and how I want to explore embodiment even more
Here are some resources I talked about/wish I would have mentioned:
- Books I am currently loving are Embody by Connie Sobczak as well as Body Positive Power by Meghan Jayne Crabbe
- My free everyday magic course
- Holly Lowery`s work around eating disorder recovery and her podcast Well + Weird (also great freebie to check out!)
- The Food Psych podcast by Christy Harrison
- The Herbal Academy`s blog on herbalism full of recipes
- Lindsay Mack`s podcast with lots of free tarot teachings
…I hope there is something in there for you!
Here is the link to the Daydreaming Wolves Patreon if you´re interested in monthly ritual kits, readings or courses and here is the link to the new readings, custom rituals and mentoring I am offering.